Please welcome Elias!
Not too far in the distant past Elias walked through our doors looking for a place to train. Not train in the normal sense as we’ve become accustomed to. Elias Gomez is an aerialist. A mixture of high flying acrobatics, extreme core strength, gymnastics and all around amazing human movement. Embedded content: https://youtu.be/ehJ2kSOoreQ
After getting to know Elias a little better we started to see his passion for helping others and unearthed a desire to coach. Taking things a step further we gave him a coaching platform with a gymnastics seminar. For two hours he dove into some of the things we come up against in a normal whiteboard class and broke things down for every level of experience at the seminar to take something away from.
We’ve decided to officially make Elias a part of the team. As soon as next week you’ll see Elias shadowing classes, getting to know the community better and eventually leading classes.
One of the big advantages of having Elias around will be the addition of a full fledged kids program. More details of the program to come.
A few fun facts about Elias Gomez:
- Where are you from: Cuba
- What do you hope to do at Triumph? I wanna share my knowledge and become part of this beautiful family, I want to grow here and build a really successful kids program.
- Do you have an object that would not trade for anything in the world? Aerial Straps
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? Coming to United States and performing in really cool places.
- What is the craziest thing you ‘ve ever done? Jumping off a cliff to an open ocean space with sharks.
- What’s on your bucket list? I wanna pet a gorilla or wrestle one, either way sounds good.
If you see Elias around, say hello and get to know him a little better.